Registration Fee | 注册费
1.Student rates are given to the students presenters with requirement to show their student card(s).
2. One regular paper registration can cover a paper within 5 pages, including all figures, tables, and references.
3. Each paid registration covers only one paper; you can pay Extra Paper Charges for one more paper from the same first author who already has a paid registration.
4. Onsite registration is only applicable to listeners.
If the participants request cancellation and refund due to personal reasons, the following refund policy applies.
* 60 days ahead of the conference: 70% of payment refund
* 30-60 days ahead of the conference: 50% of payment refund
* Within 30 days ahead of the conference: no refund
Cancellation and refund request must be made formally via email. No shows will not be refunded. The organizing committee is not responsible for problems beyond our control, such as weather conditions, campus conditions, travel difficulties, visa problems, etc.
* The organizing committees reserves the right to change the dates and place of the conference due to force majeure.
* Losses thus incurred from the force majeure events shall not be liabled and refunds policy shall not apply as well.